Patients on long-term medication can request repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- In person - bring your repeat slip into the surgery having clearly marked the items required.
- By post - if you include a stamped addressed envelope we'll post it back to you.
- Online By email - If you have not already received a linkage key and password ID (patient who used old access to prescriptions) please contact the surgery.
- If you are a new registered patient you will have to register for this online service by completing a form and providing proof of identification.
- Once you have a password you will be able to follow the link below.
- Via a pharmacist - many of the local pharmacists provide a collection service for patients. If you order via a pharmacist you will have to do this in person and sign the prescription on the bottom.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.