Patients on long-term medication can request repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- In person - bring your repeat slip into the surgery having clearly marked the items required.
- By post - if you include a stamped addressed envelope we'll post it back to you.
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page. You will be able to complete a simple registration form and choose your own password. Then add the prescriptions you require once you have completed the form.
- By email - You need to register at the surgery for this service. Need of proof of identity will be required. Once you have a password you will be able to follow the link below.
- Via a pharmacist - many of the local pharmacists provide a collection service for patients. If you order via a pharmacist you will have to do this in person and sign the prescription on the bottom.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.