We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
To help us with this, we have set up the 'Patients Voice' group so that you can have your say. We will ask the members of this representative group some questions from time to time, such as what you think about our opening times or the quality of the care or service you received. If you are interested in joining this group please contact us by using the form below or completing the paper copy in the reception area.
Patients' Voice Application Form
Re: Proposed Redesign of Specialist Mental Health Services
NHS partners are about to start a 12-week public consultation on proposals to redesign adult and older peoples specialist mental health services in Eastern Cheshire, South Cheshire and Vale Royal.
The consutation will take place from 6 March to 29 May 2018, comprising an online survey accessible from www.easterncheshireccg.nhs.uk, and six public events as follows:
- 21 March, 2.30pm – 4.30pm, Macclesfield Town Hall, Market Place, Macclesfield SK10 1EA
- 23 March, 9.30am – 11.30am, Hartford Golf Club, Burrows Hill, Northwich CW8 3AP
- 28 March, 2.30pm – 4.30pm, Congleton Town Hall, High Street, Congleton CW12 1BN
- 26 April, 6.30pm – 8.30pm, Crewe Alexandra FC, Gresty Road, Crewe CW2 6EB
- 4 May, 2.30pm – 4.30pm, Canalside Conference Centre, Brooks Lane, Middlewich CW10 0JG
- 23 May, 6.30pm – 8.30pm, Macclesfield Town FC, London Road, Macclesfield SK11 7SP
The consultation will seek views on a proposed model of care that puts prevention and early intervention at the heart of improved community services. This will reduce unnecessary hospital admissions and help keep people well.
The model was designed in collaboration with existing and former service users, their carers and frontline NHS staff.
The survey and accompanying consultation document are available as hard copy and in various alternative formats for anyone requiring them. A wide range of supporting information is available at www.easterncheshireccg.nhs.uk.
Twitter users are encouraged to share relevant content using the following hashtag: #JoinTheConversation.
The consultation partners are:
- NHS Eastern Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- NHS South Cheshire CCG
- NHS Vale Royal CCG
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.