Welcome to High Street Surgery
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Re: Proposed Redesign of Specialist Mental Health Services for adults and older people in Eastern Cheshire, South Cheshire and Vale Royal
NHS partners are about to start a 12-week public consultation on proposals to redesign adult and older peoples specialist mental health services in Eastern Cheshire, South Cheshire and Vale Royal.
The consultation will take place from 6 March to 29 May 2018, comprising an online survey accessible from https://www.easterncheshireccg.nhs.uk and six public events as follows:
- 21 March, 2.30pm – 4.30pm, Macclesfield Town Hall, Market Place, Macclesfield SK10 1EA
- 23 March, 9.30am – 11.30am, Hartford Golf Club, Burrows Hill, Northwich CW8 3AP
- 28 March, 2.30pm – 4.30pm, Congleton Town Hall, High Street, Congleton CW12 1BN
- 26 April, 6.30pm – 8.30pm, Crewe Alexandra FC, Gresty Road, Crewe CW2 6EB
- 4 May, 2.30pm – 4.30pm, Canalside Conference Centre, Brooks Lane, Middlewich CW10 0JG
- 23 May, 6.30pm – 8.30pm, Macclesfield Town FC, London Road, Macclesfield SK11 7SP
The consultation will seek views on a proposed model of care that puts prevention and early intervention at the heart of improved community services. This will reduce unnecessary hospital admissions and help keep people well.
The model was designed in collaboration with existing and former service users, their carers and frontline NHS staff.Your local NHS believes that local mental health services need to change to better meet peoples needs
- Local people's feedback has helped doctors and nurses to design a proposed new model of care
- No decision will be made until after public consultation so please #joinTheConversation
The survey and accompanying consultation document are available as hard copy and in various alternative formats for anyone requiring them. A wide range of supporting information is available at www.easterncheshireccg.nhs.uk.
Twitter users are encouraged to share relevant content using the following hashtag: #JoinTheConversation.
The consultation partners are:
- NHS Eastern Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- NHS South Cheshire CCG
- NHS Vale Royal CCG
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
As from Tuesday 4th April 2016 we will be providing extended hours surgeries. Appointments will be available from 7.00am on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and until 6.50pm on Tuesday and Wednesday. These can be booked over the telephone, in person or via the website (if you have registered for this service) Please note there may not be a chaperone available for these appointments so you may be required to re book.